Friday, October 2, 2009

BUBBLE....BUBBLE....TOIL and TROUBLE

Today, Fri. Oct. 2nd, I surprised Judy at The Cinnamon Stick
for Witch"s Nite Out. I didn't tell her I was coming and she was surprised. I dressed in a hastily put together witch's outfit and drove the 91 miles. OMG----her shop is so awesome........all decked out in fall and halloween goodies. I picked out some neat ornaments and old fashioned orange tinsel. There were so many witches roaming around and a lot of cackling going on. What fun!!!! Judy....you are so clever and creative....I enjoyed myself immensely! Definitely a destination shop....and the shop next door, Homespun, lovely wools and all my favorite pattern designers. It was hard to pick just a few. Can't wait for the Christmas Open House.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your shop is adorable love the displays!