Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SPRING PENNY RUG CLASS......

WHEN:   Monday March 21, 2011
5 to 9 pm
COST:  only  $30
includes the wool kit, needle, thread and backing fabric.
You will need to bring a small sharp pair of scissors.
You will finish this project during classtime, hopefully.
I did this project in about 3 or so hours.
Also included in the price is a free pattern to go with the spring chick.

Please call soon to reserve your space in the class.
570-935-0233
I need to know ahead so I can make up enough kits.


HAPPY SPRING!
Mark your calendars.
All the businesses in Muncy are having

------------SPRING FLING OPEN HOUSE------------

Saturday April 9th, 2011
10am to 3pm.

LOCAL ARTISTS
will occupy the storefront next to me with handmade wares.

Lazy Meadows Alpaca Shop features alpaca products, yarn and more.

I will be having yummy things to sample and sip and
pick an Easter egg for special discounts on your purchase.
Herb plants will be in.

SPECIAL APPEARANCE by 
-------THE EASTER BUNNY-------

Hope to see you here!



2 comments:

The Cinnamon Stick said...

Love your "Bunny in the Buttons"....what fun!! Wish I could come to Spring Fling but have a wedding shower that day (sad face)....hopefully soon!!! Sending hugs - XO Judy

Prims By The Water said...

Your bunny in the buttons is just awesome!! I am a bunny fanatic...wish I lived closer to your store and Judy's too. If you get a chance stop on over to my blog and check out my bunnies and other items which I make by hand. My hubby and I own an antique store in Michigan. Keep up the great work! Janice