Monday, January 18, 2016

I'm on a roll..................

another finish..........YEAH!!
Assorted homespun strips in mostly browns and blues, a little bit of green...........
       ........sewn into a panel. The panel is 15 one inch strips long and 42" wide. I only needed a 7" strip so I will be making the rest of the panel into a table runner. Very country primitive.
And the finished block.......Only one more to go which I will start now because I did all the prep work this afternoon. I like to put on mindless crime shows or movies on TV while I do handwork.
While I was at my cutting table I ripped homespun fabrics into fat quarters.
I bet I have 600 or so pieces of homespun that I've collected over the years. Most are 2-4 yards each.
Putting them in the shop for sale.
Ooops.....Picture is sideways.
I also rip a 2-3"  strip from each one .
I use them to tie onto all my baskets and graters and enamelware buckets and bowls
that I sell in the shop.

No comments: