Friday, January 15, 2016

More primitive blocks......................


 for the design wall. I finished these four sections and I only have 2 more to go.

 This Patek/Brannock pattern is almost 17 years in the making.
I can't believe I only have two more to go.
I spent the day in my sewing loft and was able to piece two tablerunners and stitched some 2" green and brown strips together. I'm not sure what I will do with the panel yet.
I will open my shop tomorrow and have to work a real job for a few hours tomorrow night so won't get any sewing done.
But............I have off the next two days so they will be spent in the loft.
I hope you have time to do some sewing.
Until next time................

2 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

Looking good. Cannot wait to see the finished piece! Janice

Henny Penny's Country Store said...

Thank you Janice......