Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Finally................

................TA-DA!!!!!!!!!!
My 19 year old project...........
I finally
finished the hand applique of the blocks.
If I remember correctly there are 18 sections to this quilt
by Jan Patek and Linda Brannock.
The neatest thing about these BOM patterns is that there is an alternate
project with extra pattern pieces.
I have a couple of these complete sets of patterns for sale in my shop.
I know they are "old" but so perfect for primitive quilting.
I also have an awesome selection of homespun fat quarters.


This is a Lonestar baby girl quilt.
It is a client quilt I just finished and took off the longarm system.
I don't know why, but most of my clients give me their precious quilts and let me choose
quilting designs and thread colors.
That's the hardest part because you don't know what they might like or not like.
What do you possibly say to someone who says they aren't pleased with what you did.
It hasn't happened to me and I hope it never does.....
but....never say never.
I have another one to put on and quilt.
And, again, this client says "you choose. I trust you".
OH DEAR!!!!
Off to my quilting loft..............









No comments: